After Teseum, we went back to our accomodation. We were early. The rain was non-stop and the wind was so strong. We just relaxed in our room. However, the sound of wind was scary. We were worried the windows would break even though the owner has put packing tapes on it. Anyways, I was monitoring again the weather the next day and hubby kept checking if there’s any announcement from KoreanAir if our flight would be delayed. Everything was okay before we slept.
We woke up a bit late on our 4th day on Jeju since we know we can’t look around much because of the rain. Our flight was supposed to be around 3pm so we chose to just visit museums. As I’ve said before, the museums we went to were good. It was a surprise to me that we enjoyed our indoor activities (well except for the Yeomiji Botanical Garden).
We first visited the ice museum. Before visiting the place, hubby checked one blog and he read how cold it is inside the ice museum. I checked it and was being sarcastic when I said I could understand why the blogger felt so cold. She was wearing short pants and sleeveless blouse (they must have visited in summer). I wore long sleeves shirt and we were given a blanket when we entered the ice museum but boy it was really cold inside!
I was very pleased at these ice carvings and this Ice Museum. I told hubby that there’s no need for me to visit Sancheono Ice Festival in Gangwondo. Inside the same building of the Ice Museum is the Trick Art Museum and that’s the next place we visited before heading to the airport.
- Jeju Trip – Yeomiji Botanical Garden and Teseum (banheethespectator.wordpress.com)
- Jeju Trip – Seoisoggak (쇠소깍) (banheethespectator.wordpress.com)
- Jeju Trip – Lotte Hotel and the Volcanic Show (banheethespectator.wordpress.com)
- Jeju Trip – Jeongbang Waterfall (banheethespectator.wordpress.com)
- Jeju Trip – Olle 7 and Jusangjeolli Cliff (banheethespectator.wordpress.com)
- Jeju Trip – Ilchulbong Tuff Cone (banheethespectator.wordpress.com)
- Jeju Trip – Our Accomodations (banheethespectator.wordpress.com)